Monday, December 16, 2013


I'm just gonna go cry this is just poop. My scanner flat out died on me so I had to take a crummy photo and just, my shading got messed up and the detail in the lips got lost after I tried to redo them for what might be the fifth or sixth time and her lips STILL LOOK WEIRD. 
MARILN MONROE I CAN'T DO YOU JUSTICE!
 I'm just infinity percent done with this. I just wanted to finish it and upload it in hopes my art facilitator doesn't get mad cause I don't have pictures of my project up. 
I wasn't at school today and had to take care of ~adult things~ like going to the social security office for the first time so unlike the cool kids my current project wasn't photographed but I think I might want to upload all three photos at once to get the full effect anyway.
 I'm just...So...Depressed over this it's not even funny. I'm gonna make hot coco and cry myself to sleep now (well maybe after catching up to Welcome to Night Vale) So far though I really don't think it was my best work. Once I'm over think little funk I got myself in I'm going to tackle this picture again and try to redo it.

Pencil on paper 

No comments:

Post a Comment