Monday, February 10, 2014

You Sure Are Looking Good, You're Everything A Big Bad Wolf Could Want














 My best work seems to consist of mindless doodles that went further than need be. I started this wolf here in my English class for some odd reason. It's odd because I don't really draw animal much despite the fact I should really practice more. I wanted to draw something looking a bit ferocious and opened jaw. I wish I had a picture with my base shapes down. It looked pretty wonky!
 Anyway it was developed further as I thought about these old cartoons of little red riding hood. She was an adult and pretty much hyper sexualized and all the customers at this bar place were all wolves in suites where she sang at or something. My uncle also has this painting he made as well that I love with these four wolves in suites and it looks like they're around this table doing the news. Pretty much a combination of this inspired me to create this wolf in a suite. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I decided to go further with my little red theme and use the lyrics read in both the image and title. Just to wrap this up enjoy!

Done in 0.5 pencil
Outlining pens
various markers and high lighters

1 comment:

  1. This creature is reminiscent of some of the semi-demonic dogs-playing-cards paintings that came out of the Dada movement. Wish I could think of the artist's name but you could look it up I guess. I'd like to see this dude in a scene with other wolf friend/enemies/frenemies. Anyway, nice.

    ReplyDelete