Friday, April 11, 2014

Skulls and Flowers

Recently I've started making skull hair clips, one for myself and after a while some for friends and facilitators. I'll start making them to sell as well soon!
Here are some of the ones i've made so far completed and not. 
Made from cloud clay, white pain, fake flowers, feathers, and hot glue.







Fox Skull


Cat Skull


Elephant 


Owl


Cat w/out paint and flowers


Elephant w/out paint and flowers


My very first one made for myself, a crow skull.

These were inspired after a short two panel comic I saw floating around some time back. Hades had a bird skull in his hair that he used to hold it back I suppose. Wither way I really liked it so I tried making one. This is surly not my best but I think the've gotten better over the months.

No comments:

Post a Comment